 Publishing / 1380
    .GIF & .JPG display error —Dan Jezek
   I have a strange problem when displaying GIF and JPG images anywhere on my computer. Most of the time they come up like this: (URL) happens when viewing images in Netscape, IE or any image viewer like ACDsee. For example when I go to www.lego.com or (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)