 Publishing / 1367
  Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed

(...) Well, let's see...the CP800 has a 2x optical zoom and a 2.5x digital zoom. When I took those pics, I was basically holding the camera about 4" away from the 'figs. I haven't really checked exactly how close you can get and still focus, though. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed

(...) We have taken macro shots with our Mavica (FD-81) from ~1", at full zoom, and it did a lovely job. James (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)