 Publishing / 1350
  Re: Annoying 'full quotes'

(...) Yeah, I know, not a solution. But hopefully it does help educate some people who wouldn't have realized otherwise. (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Annoying 'full quotes'

(...) Hah. I can't help but be amused by your faith in the average computer user. Or even the above-average one. Jasper (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)