 Publishing / 1308
  Re: Web Hosting Questions?

Can you provide a pointer to someone that is using this to provide registration. While I (quoting from the splash page) have "sufficient development skills" to write an interface, I don't have the time. I'd rather buy names from someone that has. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Web Hosting Questions?

(...) Not sure yet. I'm in the process of getting it set up myself, so the answer might be "me" in a couple of weeks, but I'm really busy with holiday goings-on right now. I know that joker.com in Germany offers registrations for about USD 18/year, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)