 Publishing / 1277
    Re: Fair Play (Re: Updated again) —Eric Joslin
   (...) Not to follow myself up, but I wanted to say that after reading this post: (URL) which Brad Justus clearly states that the scans of the retailer catalogue violate the Fair Play policy, my feelings on the subject have changed. I just didn't (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)