 Publishing / 1241
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 01:43:19 GMT

Now, idle curiosity prompts me to ask (of those who have seen one): Does the
catalogue have any indication in it which prohibits redistribution?

I have a copy of what I believe to be the 1993 dealer catalog.  I can't read
French, but the English part does not.  That's the catalog book itself, I never
saw the outside packaging, if any existed.  The only thing is that the back of
the catalog says that all of the names are properties of Lego (and INTERLOGO
AG).

Ben Roller