 Publishing / 1178
Re: Help me choose domain name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 21:57:39 GMT

I'm not sure if my suggestions should be posted here or in
Lugnet.Off-Topic.Fun.Stupid-Suggestions but in any case here goes.

lepro.co.uk   (LEGO Promo)
Progo.co.uk (Promo LEGO) Sounds more like a childs toy though
Promonet.co.uk     (Promo Net)
Promosrus.co.uk    (Promo's are Us)  looks like a name for a dinosaur though
Huw's_and_Grahame's_Promo_Site.co.uk  (Self explanatory)  A bit long though
Proleda.co.uk  (Promo LEGO Database) Sounds more like one of those cheap,
crappy (Insert European Country) cars though
Dalepro.co.uk  (Database LEGO Promo) Sounds more like an alien from Dr Who
though

I could think of more but since I'm at work I'd better look like I'm
working.....

Sanjay

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
I have just signed up with a free ISP in the UK that offers free .co.uk
domain names. I fancy a better name for my set database.

I thought about ildb.co.uk - "internet LEGO database" (like imdb - • Internet
movie database)

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Huw