 Publishing / 1156
  Re: Email Address

(...) Well, I found a pop3 account, thanks to that webpage. So I thank you for that. As for a free ISP, I've tried NetZero, and it didn't work very well. See, I have an ancient 486 66MHz that NetZero just wants to eat system recourses from, if I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Email Address

(...) Yeah, NetZero does require some horsepower to do it's thing. :( I'd appreciate it if you'd let us know how satisfied you are with the new e-mail service after you've used it for a while. I could always use another backup, and listening to a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)