 Publishing / 1099
1098  |  1100
Subject:
Colors that are just a bit off?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 16:05:32 GMT

Hi all,

I have a question regarding color rendered on my webpage.  It seems that
sometimes different sections of color are  just a bit 'off' from each other.
An example might be a background with white in it and an image set on top of
the background (also with white around the edges of the image).  I end up
being able to see the square image... the white of the background and the
white of the image don't match.  Now if I scroll down, so that the image
goes off the screen, and then scroll back the background seems to match the
image.  It is kinda like I am cleaning/squeey-ing a window; any background
that scrolled to is a match color-wise, and any slightly mismatched color is
corrected if I scroll it off and then back on to the viewable area.

Baffled in British Columbia

--
New email address!