 Publishing / 1062
  [OFFTOPIC] Re: LEGO Reverse DNS?

In re: DNS and public disclosure: Sorry to take this OT, but I just have to throw in my two cents. There is a big difference between getting personal data (cookies, required logins, etc.) and checking out what domain someone has dl'd from. The (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics)