 Publishing / 1037
    Re: Halloween Lego Design Contest Reminder and Update —Todd Lehman
   (...) Boo hiss, extremely evil! --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Halloween Lego Design Contest Reminder and Update —Frank Filz
   (...) Ok, since this is to some extent an appropriate newsgroup... Why do you see case insensitivity as evil? I find case sensitivity evil. I have seen very little need to case sensitivity. (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Halloween Lego Design Contest Reminder and Update —Todd Lehman
   (...) First, to be case-insensitive is to create a non-1-to-1 (and therefore non-invertible) mapping of characters which destroys the usefulness and expressiveness of 20% of the character set domain (about 1/3 of the typically usable characters). (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Halloween Lego Design Contest Reminder and Update —Matthew Miller
   (...) Not only that, but will the browser realize that it already has the document in your cache? Probably not. (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)