 Publishing / 1
    ------( Welcome to lugnet.publish )------ Todd Lehman
   Welcome to lugnet.publish, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.publish (group): Photography techniques, imaging systems, WWW authoring tools, Internet service providers, legal issues, etc. OTHER GROUPS: For complete information about (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.publish)

        need info for webpage —John DiRienzo
    For a webpage I am making, I need to know all the set numbers for each Lego theme (separated by theme). I have completed a complete list of all the Lego Castle sets, but it took a lot of time, checking and double checking on sets. To start, I need (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: need info for webpage —Todd Lehman
   (...) John, The lists here are fairly complete: (URL) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)