 Promotional / 988
987  |  989
Subject:
wanted - 106 Unicef / exchange - Legoland Audi TT red and blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:30:35 GMT

I´m looking for 106 Unicef-set from Canada, with original instruction and
box. I have to exchange a Legoland Germany Audi TT Roadster set in red and
blue from the Lego Preview day at 12. May 2002. This was available only on
the 12. May 2002 for people the have got real a Audi TT-car. This two sets
are in the original box was never opened. This sets are very, very rare.