 Promotional / 95 (-5)
  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

Included is a $3.00 rebate on a $9.00 purchase. One rebate per address.Also a $5.00 CDN rebate coupon is included. Julie (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. They aren't Star Wars sets but at least they aren't juniorized and have some interesting parts. Their packaging bills them as "classic". I want the one with the purple slopes and will be getting more of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes: <snip> (...) I had a similar experience today. They only had the lame white trick or treat bucket. What kid is going to use that dinky little bucket to haul their treats in?Maybe a 2 or three year old. My 2 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonald's Happy Meals Sets -- modified parts

(...) Wouldn't they then also remove LEGO from the top of the studs? -- Scott Smallbeck scotts@contactics.com (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonald's Happy Meals Sets -- modified parts

(...) Sounds like TLG has bought Tyco's molds... Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact