 Promotional / 938
  Unknown Promotional Ferry 1658, Viking Line

Hi all, I´ve just sent a picture of the "newly-discovered" ferry 1658 Viking Saga from 1982 to the brickset database. Its now the 15th promotional ferry in the listing. I´m still looking for pictures of 1923 Viking Line ferry and ferry 1679. Does (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.promo)