 Promotional / 935
  Quaker Oats Treasure Hunt Kit (#1411) extra parts bag?

In (URL) Tony Hafner mentions a separate bag coming with the #1411 polybag. Among other things, the bag contained the parts for the clap board. The two I ordered/received last Aug/Sep did not come with the extra parts. Of those who have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Quaker Oats Treasure Hunt Kit (#1411) extra parts bag?

"Erik L. Knopp" <eknopp@isd.net> wrote in message news:1f80zn8.1gr27zp...isd.net... (...) I received two this week that contained the extra bag of parts. I don't recall any of the other ones that I have received having it but it is entirely (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.promo)