 Promotional / 935 (-10)
  Quaker Oats Treasure Hunt Kit (#1411) extra parts bag?

In (URL) Tony Hafner mentions a separate bag coming with the #1411 polybag. Among other things, the bag contained the parts for the clap board. The two I ordered/received last Aug/Sep did not come with the extra parts. Of those who have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Will there be another Quaker Oatmeal promo?

(...) I've got 112. Yum. (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.promo)

  Will there be another Quaker Oatmeal promo?

Anyone know if there will be another Quaker Oatmeal promo after the current Lego Studios offering? I've got about 100 empty oatmeal packets! Bryan (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) I was looking on the Shop@Home Website, and the set is listed at $19.99 and comes with "mini adidas soccer ball". Not bad considering that they are pretty close to the red soccer busses, at the same price.... a real interesting comment.... the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.sports, lugnet.lego.direct)

  New Promo & Commemorative Duplo Brick Gallery

Continuing to have fun with the camera Santa brought me at Christmas, I finally got around to taking some pictures of my collection of Promo bricks and putting them on Brickshelf. The link to the gallery is: (URL) naming these pictures I included (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) $20US + a few dollars sales tax. WM appears to be stocking them into most stores at this time. About half the stores I was in yesterday had them. Ray (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) Sounds groovy... so who wants to send me one? ;P How much are they btw??? If osmeone could kindy score me one, that would be great. My boys would have a 'ball' with that set! Thanks... Mel (sebastjan@dingoblue.net.au) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) BTW, these are beginning to appear in WMs in north Florida. I noticed it in two WMs yesterday. Ray (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

Hi, I found this set at my local WalMart. It is not in the Lugnet or Brickset database and I have never seen any mention of it before. It is an Adidas version of the Red Team Transport. I have put pictures of it on Brickshelf. Sorry they are not (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Good News for us?? (was: Bad news for TRU)

Question: Can people watch the TRUs that close and see if they can acquire the 'promo' items that might be related to Lego? I'm thinking of the large mini-figs and bricks, if they are in place.... of course, I've only seen these in the updated (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact