 Promotional / 930 (-5)
  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) $20US + a few dollars sales tax. WM appears to be stocking them into most stores at this time. About half the stores I was in yesterday had them. Ray (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) Sounds groovy... so who wants to send me one? ;P How much are they btw??? If osmeone could kindy score me one, that would be great. My boys would have a 'ball' with that set! Thanks... Mel (sebastjan@dingoblue.net.au) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) BTW, these are beginning to appear in WMs in north Florida. I noticed it in two WMs yesterday. Ray (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

Hi, I found this set at my local WalMart. It is not in the Lugnet or Brickset database and I have never seen any mention of it before. It is an Adidas version of the Red Team Transport. I have put pictures of it on Brickshelf. Sorry they are not (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Good News for us?? (was: Bad news for TRU)

Question: Can people watch the TRUs that close and see if they can acquire the 'promo' items that might be related to Lego? I'm thinking of the large mini-figs and bricks, if they are in place.... of course, I've only seen these in the updated (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact