 Promotional / 924
    Re: Instructions for combined McD promo kits?? —Paul Klenk
   (...) at my last response on this thread, and follow the links I posted. Paul (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: Instructions for combined McD promo kits?? —John Herre
   (...) Yep, sorry about that. I had just read your post without reading the original; the 8 sets (as opposed to 6) would have made it obvious. Without that context, I guess I tend to default to the most recent promo. John (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.promo)