 Promotional / 90 (-5)
  Re: McDonald's Happy Meals Sets -- modified parts

(...) I thought this was true of all printed sloped bricks? I had actually assumed that the printing process would be fould somehow by the rough surface. (...) brick (...) present (...) Is it possible the (C)LEGO has been removed because the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  McDonald's Happy Meals Sets -- modified parts

This is interesting. The printed slopes (3x2 33º) in the McDonald's sets are slightly modified from the standard form. The most noticeable difference is that the sloped & printed surface is smooth, instead of matte. Looking inside the bricks, I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

Warning: Negativity follows. (...) Hmm. Well, lest anyone think I was off my rocker when I said that getting these things could be hit or miss... I went to a McDonald's last night. I was there for one thing and one thing only- Lego sets. I cased the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) i think so too. All I can think is that folks must want the crazy colors. Chris (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) Why so much interest in these? They look like junk to me. (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact