 Promotional / 9
    RE: New! old promo1061 etc —Jason Briscoe
   This set seems very familiar to me, I'm sure I had something very similar when I was child. I'l be looking back in old catalogues? RE: Promo's I understand that Cheesestrings? a sort of stringy cheese is doing something? saw it on the TV? not sure (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.promo)