 Promotional / 85 (-5)
  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

Ray Sanders wrote in message <3819E516.24240036@gate.net>... (...) This must be franchise dependent as the two McD's I have queried so far priced them at $1.69 plus tax. When a Hamburger Happy Meal costs $1.99 it is hard to buy these w/o the food. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

I got ten each of #1 and #2 today at 99 cents. I suspect it IS franchise dependent. I hope to complete a set of 10 each of all 8 and I will be allocating some of the ten to my factorees, one complete set each. I doubt I will have any left for non (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  more on McDonalds promo sets

I went to two McDonalds today. At the first one I bought a happy meal. When I got outside to the car, I looked inside the bag and boy was I happy. They put two #1s in the bag. The second McDs sold me another #1 for a dollar. The second store had a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Milka promotion in Germany

Three neat Christmas sets are available with Milka Chocolate in Germany at present: (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonald's Promo Set #2

(...) Hm, time to create an apartment building? (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact