 Promotional / 812
    Trade for CocaCola Promotional sets and McDonalds Bionicle Sets —Todd Thuma
   Would any one be willing to trade me a complete set (or fairly complete set) of the Coca-Cola promotional LEGO Studios Jurasic Park III sets for several of the McDonald's Bionicle LEGO sets coming out in September. I realize there are several pieces (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.promo)