 Promotional / 764
Re: 1817 Forest flyer available at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 02:23:10 GMT

Yup,

Mine just showed up in the mail today:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=52344

It is such a cool little set, I wish there were other sets like it that
you could buy in the local stores.

Now I can't wait for my 1775's to show up.  Promo sets are great!

Kevin
--

Jonathan Lill wrote:

People have been excited about the dragonfly set that just became available
so I thought I would mention that today I noticed online that they are now
selling set 1817

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1817

for $14.99. See it here

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B821014F0%2D8151%2D4DA9%2DB6E6%2D58FDFD539F58%7D