 Promotional / 750 (-10)
  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

Ooops! I'll just climb back under my rock... ROSCO (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

(...) Australia and whoever else received these 6 sets back in 1999! Mel (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

That's 1246-1251, the larger sets are 1252-1256 - the same sets released in SoCal last year (that I took a roadtrip from NoCal for JUST to pick a ton up!). I think I'm going to buy a ton IF I can find them locally (they don't seem to like to carry (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

(...) Incidentally, though I prefer not to use M$ products, IE 5.5 seems to have solved the problem of long URLs split over multiple lines, and cut & paste is not necessary. Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

While in Brooklyn NY today I found a Shell station that received the promo sets today. This release contains all the large shell sets that were available in the last promotion, and 6 new small promo sets. Here is a picture of the 6 new sets. The (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  New Kabaya LoM Promo...

The news from Japan is the next few Kabaya Promos will be out soon. They are putting together a LoM Kabaya series. Nothing great here unfortunately, the Kabaya LoM promo series is going to be the same as the 7300-7303 series. Not in the same order (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GEzv67.1qw@lugnet.com... (...) Neat sets, both. (...) There are quite a number of other color differences, as well. The black plates, the grey section along the side, red airplain (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Some Kabaya Sets up for trade/sale.

It's no sensitivity to me personally.... it's simply the way the Lugnet terms of use are structured. Any offers to trade or sell belong in the marketplace newsgroup. I was just dropping a quick note about it.... I only occasionally read through the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

Hi again I just made another discovery this boat 1924 is identical to the boat from Color Line Ferry - kit 1955 (URL) only difference is the stickers for the name and the bottom is blue on this, red on mine? Wow.. Has this happened before? -- (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

(...) By posting to lugnet.admin.database (I've xposted this there). (...) Lugnet is missing many promo sets. Brickset is by far the better reference for promos. I guess it just isn't a priority of the data base managers, combined with folks not (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.database)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact