 Promotional / 730 (-5)
  Re: Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB

The posters I think are the same as the TRU promo that ran until the middle of April. The video tape I thought was packaged with set 4177 Building Stories with NaNa Bird. A new creator set $29.99. I've seen it around in limited quantities. The NTSC (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB

The posters I think are the same as the TRU promo that ran until the middle of April. The video tape I thought was packaged with set 4177 Building Stories with NaNa Bird. A new creator set $29.99. I've seen it around in limited quantities. The NTSC (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB

Kbkids.com is giving away free LOM posters and Lego Bags with purchase of $25 or more... John (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB

Hi all, I just bought a bunch of discounted Naboo Swamps at my local ZB, and got a couple of interesting bonuses: One was a Life on Mars poster, kid-sized; the other was the truly weird one, a Lego Creator videotape. Has anyone else gotten these (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  LOM 1195 set

Hello all, It seems that Captain Crunch has a new cereal "Galatic Crunch" that is offering the Mail in LOM offer. This may be a little easier to stomach than all that oatmeal. Nice thing is that the Mail in must be received by 30.04.2002 (April 30, (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact