 Promotional / 712
  LEGO set on Delta Duty Free

I was a little upset when I had to cancel my non-stop Alitalia flight from Miami to Milan in exchange for a Delta flight with a layover in New York City, but I was very happy when the duty free cart passed by with a LEGO. It was LEGO set 2774, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: LEGO set on Delta Duty Free

Mark Herzberg <carorvan@aol.com> wrote in message news:GBHE8p.DBp@lugnet.com... (...) It (...) I (...) That one has appeared on quite a few airlines since 1999. It's tragic that LEGO no longer make 'airline specials'. I think that was one of the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.promo)