 Promotional / 695
    Dannon Danimals yogurt LEGO promotion —Gail Olmstead
   Just had to share! My children have been eating Dannon Danimals yogurt daily in an effor to win the grand prize trip to Legoland (which they have not won). Yesterday my 6-year old son was excited to find that won a Second Prize! The Second Prize is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: Dannon Danimals yogurt LEGO promotion —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Well, congrats! I saw some of that made it into my shopping cart, I do not know how it got there, I was the only one shopping that day, hmmmm - oh well, I did not win anything, but the yogurt was ok, not sure about the cany stuff they have in (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.promo)