 Promotional / 685
684  |  686
Subject:
LEGO at McDonald's, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:32:07 GMT

Hi all,

  According to Camille's Corner Fast Food News website, McDonld's will be
having a LEGO/Diva Starz Happy Meal promo from 8/31/01 to 9/27/01.  Here is
a link to the rumors page:

     http://members.aol.com/booneclan/RumorCentral.html

  It is a little sad to see that LEGO has been matched up with Diva Starz in
an obvious boy-toy/girl-toy pairing, as they do with Barbie and Hot Wheels.
Ah well.

--Raymond Flournoy
  flournoy@post.harvard.edu
  ray.flournoy@amikai.com