 Promotional / 657
    Re: Legoland California Gift Box model —Mark Papenfuss
   If you got the box during the day then I think you got lucky. I was unable to get to legoland in time for the dine with Ms. Clause breakfast (I drove up at 11:15). I went to the fun town restraunt while my son was doing the driving school and asked (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

        Re: Legoland California Gift Box model —Steve Chuck
   The breakfast with Ms. Claus ended on Dec. 24th. At the time I asked the lead or supervisor/manager who was very friendly and was willing to look in the back, where they found some. Maybe I was just lucky... (...) ask (...) will (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)