 Promotional / 640 (-5)
  Re: New promo at brickset.com

WOW !! Is it possible to order this set from someone in Japan ? And also some other Kabaya sets ? Thanx ! Rene (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: New promo at brickset.com

I wonder if Brad can get these for us? (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

  New promo at brickset.com

Santa in truck with polar bear, available in Japan from Coca-Cola (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: new Town Kabaya sets

(...) Does anyone know how to get in touch with Kabaya via internet, e-mail or telephone? Thanks for any help you can provide. Karl Barger (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.promo)

  Re: new Town Kabaya sets

(...) I live in Tokyo. I saw and bought these new Kabaya sets on middle of Nov. at Ito-Yokado(famous supermarket in Japan). # Ayumi Hayase # (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact