 Promotional / 599
    Promo in my area?! Cool!! —Sergio Guerra
    Hi Lego fans, Just this past month, promo Lego sets have hit Lafayette, Louisiana for the first time ever!! All Shell, Circle K, and Chevron stations now have big signs with the Lego logo on them. I've read of Shell promo sets onLugnet, but never (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)