 Promotional / 535 (-5)
  Re: Shell Ferrari $15 if you have a Charge card!! but....

I found all these sets except for Belville today in Western Washington State. Different stations seem to have different sales policies. - At one station it was one and only one (Grrrr!) small set per fill up for $1.49 or $4.49 without the gas. The (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shell promo in South SF Bay Area

The rep you talked to isn't in the loop ;-) Several other states back east have already reported buying the larger sets. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Shell promo in South SF Bay Area

(...) I just talked to the shell rep who is in charge of the lego promotion in the U.S. The whole U.S. will get the smaller sets,but California is the test ground for the bigger sets.If all goes well there they will roll it out to the rest of the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Aid to finding Shell Promo sets

(...) I'm kinda close to Schaumburg, about 40 minutes, and I have seen the sets by me. *BUT*, the station manager said they can't sell them all right now (even though they have them all in stock). They are supposed to be released for sale as we get (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Aid to finding Shell Promo sets

Since I am having a tough time finding the Shell promo sets here in NC, I get lots of blank stares from people who have no idea what I am talking about, I decided to put something together to help convey to people what I am asking about. I ran an (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact