 Promotional / 520 (-5)
  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

Hello, Is there any Shell 1998 Europe soccer sets? (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

Hi! Is there any Shell 1998 Europe soccer sets? I am still searching those cheaper sets. Wee Lean (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

When the Shell promo was in Southern California, the small sets were in about 80%-90% of the stations and the larger sets were in about 10-20% of the stations. Quantity buys were subject to the manager of the station. The large 2556 came in a case (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

(...) Sounds like the LEGO selection at a Pharma Plus drug store near me. (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

I checked with my local Shell today in Alliance, Ohio, and they do indeed have the promos in, but they will be on sale from Monday November 6th until December 31st. Dave (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact