 Promotional / 48
Re: FYI: Promotional sets in my area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.us.ct
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:51:32 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.promo, Dan Moquin writes:
In lugnet.promo, Jodi Neal writes:
Dan,

What part of the world do you live in??

Jodi
Northeastern US - Connecticut

I found these sets in a grocery store about 5 miles down the road from Lego
USA.

Dan

Which grocery store?  I'd like to stop there on the way home tonight
and get me some groceries.

Don

The Super Foodmart (old Waldbaum) in the Caldor Plaza in Enfield.

There are a few left of most of the sets I posted - except 1088 and maybe a
couple of others.  Also, they are clearing them out at 2.00 each instead of
2.99.  Except the Johnny Thunder for some reason is still 2.99.

Dan
PS I'm going to check another Super Foodmart in West Hartford this afternoon.