 Promotional / 455 (-5)
  Re: Soccer Promo, possibly German

Hi, Well, I finally got around scanning this... again, here's what I found. (...) (URL) you might notice, it has the Shell symbol on it. The only four digit number anywhere on the bag is a small-print 3306. And indeed, when I searched on lugnet I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: FT 1054 Stenna Line Ferry MISB

(...) Sorry - I thought as they were promotional sets they would be best here. Bye. (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: FT 1054 Stenna Line Ferry MISB

(...) This kind of post should be restricted to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. eric (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

  FT Shell promo sets MISB 1246,46,50,51

Hi there - I have these four sets for trade. I am looking for Pirate/soldier and castle sets/accessories. If you want to contact me, please do: bunglebear@hotmail.com Many thanks, Ben. (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

  FT 1054 Stenna Line Ferry MISB

Hi there - I have 2 of these ferrys on offer. I collect mainly Pirate/Soldier and castle sets and am open to suggestions. Please email me: bunglebear@hotmail.com with any questions. Cheers, Ben. (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact