 Promotional / 408
  Next Kabaya sets

Someone in Japan sent me this link: (URL) shows the next Kabaya sets are Dino Adventurers and Technic. Huw (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Next Kabaya sets

(...) I was a little worried when I heard that there would be Japanese exclusive dinosaur sets, but fortunately two of them will be in the Summer 2000 catalogue (Johnny Thunder and Baby T, Microcopter), and the other two are tiny, tiny aircraft I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Next Kabaya sets

Hi, I just found the Technic ones in Germany as well, although I assume that they have different set numbers. Check the pictures at: (URL) Christian --- xTI@N. P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow... ---...--- The World is full of AFOLs - (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Next Kabaya sets

I'm Going to Japan again in two weeks. Anyone want some of these? They are $8.00 U.S. (to US) including cost, tax, handling, shipping etc. Let me know... -Phil (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)