 Promotional / 400 (-5)
  Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany)

Perhaps this is more of an incentive rather than a Promo, but I noticed on the www.VEDES.de website today that this German toy chain offers a special LEGO branded soccer bag bundled with a soccer set and that they also offer a LEGO branded headlamp (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: New promo set scans, here they are:

(...) Woohoo!!! Cool!!! How much are they, and where are they available? Thanks for getting these pictures up so fast, and fixing the problem earlier!!! Jeff (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: New promo set scans, here they are:

Yes, man ! They are COOOL !!! Where can I get them ??? And what's the price of them ??? ;-) Rene (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  New promo set scans, here they are:

(URL) for the inconvenience, now here they are. Enjoy! Arnold (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

(...) I can't see the images, I'm getting a forbidden error. I know of three other people who are getting the same error... Perhaps you could upload them to a Brickshelf Gallery account? Jeff (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact