 Promotional / 380
Re: Next kabaya sets are Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 23:31:14 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Jeff Johnston writes:
I was kinda disappointed in them, as compared to, say, the 2nd series
Ninja sets.

True, they pale in comparision; Still, I couldn't get my hands onm those
either...

1287 is the same as 4811 Defense Archer, and all of them
have the minifigs we'll have too many of.  Compare that to the Ninja sets
which provided the Ninja Master and the Ninja Princess...

I was really hoping for one with the mailed archer guy, or maybe even
Princess Storm...

Aw, now you've got me depressed too :-(
In that aspect, yeah, I'd love a Storm fig coming with those. I rethought the
multiple-figs issue and multiples of her would be great if she had a generic
face. After all, her flare helmet and the feminine plate-mail make her of
great value to armies. Only multiples of her face could become truly annoying,
I think.
But about the kabaya sets... they still come with some nifty parts and I'd
love to get my hands on a couple.

-Shiri