 Promotional / 372
Re: New McDonalds promo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:19:04 GMT

Tobias Möller wrote:

One of my friends bought a happy meal today at mcdonalds, and she got a small
lego toy. Knowing I like lego, she gave it to me. It's some sort of bizarre
jungle creature, and there are 8 different. Mine had 2 round yellow bricks, one
4*2*2 curved-top brick with print, a window, a face brick and 2 black 2*2's.

Perhaps this is an old promo? I never saw it before. I'm going to get my hands
on lot of those sets now, I missed everything during the last promo :-(

That sounds like set 2757, "Bad Monkey"
According to BrickSet, it was a 1999 Happy Meal set in Germany.

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=2757-1&f=1&r=1

--
Tim Buchheim