 Promotional / 365
  Re: Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!

Three of the four clerks I spoke to looked like they were ready to call the cops on me. (It was about 8:30 in the evening) The fourth one was all excited and wanted the web address where I heard about it. Needless to say he will probaly be checking (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!

(...) I've called a couple stations in my area, (So. Md.) and all I've gotten is, "this the first I've heard of it." I'm patiently waiting too. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo)