 Promotional / 356
Re: US Shell sets....are they arriving now??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 04:20:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.promo, Mark Herzberg writes:
Check out this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=302964079

Now, look closely at the packaging. It has a piece count! Only US sets have
piece counts. Look even closer at the (C) date. "1998, 2000." which means the
set is rerealsed for 2000. We all know that the Shell sets are arriving, and
it looks like this guy got quite a bunch early. So I think it is safe to
assume the mystery has been solved. We are getting the original bunch. Now the
remaining question is when.

Ho-HO-manumanumanumanumanummm!

This is suhhweeeet!

--Todd (hoping to score several dozen more of the UFO set <set:2543> for the
funky canard/tail wing plates <part:3474> which are *so* great for tiny
spacecraft :-s :-s :-)