 Promotional / 35 (-5)
  Re: Some questions about the shell promos...

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:37F9F139.BF74A9...ail.com... (...) accually a (...) The one on the 4x3 car-front piece is a sticker, but on the 2x3 used on the racing car it is printed. Huw (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  US promos and McD's

Are there any US available promotions other than McD's ? I was thinking about this while driving down the highway yesterday. Is it possible that McD's has an exclusive promo arrangement with Lego covering the US ? We keep hearing about the others (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: DUPLO at McDonalds too...and a rebate coupon

(...) Hey kids!! This is your brain. This is your brain on advertising! --Todd (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Football Starter Set

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) little (...) two (...) I think that's what they are supposed to be, since the keepers have different color shirts. The only convention currently is that the starting goalkeeper is usually number 1. It used to be (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Football Starter Set

I just got my UK Football Starter Set in the mail, and since I know very little about football, I have a question about it... On the Sticker Sheet, there are two numbers in black. Are these for the two goalies? Is there any numbering scheme that (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact