 Promotional / 315 (-5)
  Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

(...) Ok. I tried that as well. We'll see if they get back to me! For the record, I'm trying Velux US, there's no way to tell where the mail really goes, though. Did they email you back? How long did it take? I'm quite excited. eric (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

The way I used was to go to www.velux.com, then I chose "local" and e-mailed them. --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

(...) Bryan- I'm all over trying to help you land a copy of these sets- I want some for myself! Can you share any info you might have about contacting Velux US? If all those interested try to get in touch, and we try not to duplicate failed efforts, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se)

If anyone can help me locate one or two copies of this set, I would greatly appreciate it. I've tried emailing the USA office, but have not received a reply. Bryan Kinkel Media, PA Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se)

  Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

(posted to lugnet.loc.se because I bought it from Velux Sweden) I know, I just got one from Velux Sweden that I ordered a week ago. I don't know if it is available in every country, but at Velux Sweden they said they had never heard of it, and I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact