 Promotional / 282
Re: Velux in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:17:09 GMT

G'Day
Did you have any luck getting a set ?  I drove by today and I was told that
they were all gone. :(
Cheers
Oliver

"yoyoki" <yoyoki@home.com> wrote in message news:Fop7I6.Ao2@lugnet.com...
I don't know about the email address because I went to their homepage
http://www.velux.com and press on "go local" and to Canada.  I sent the
email through contact us or something like that.

thanks,
Idy

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message
What was the email address you sent to?  Since Velux US is out of them, • I'd
like to email them about ordering some.

$20CDN is a DEAL!  We pay $23 US.

yoyoki wrote:

I sent an email to Velux yesterday and today I got a reply from them:

The lego is a promotional item that we carry and would have no problem
selling to you for $20 Cdn.  You would have to send a money order made
out to VELUX-CANADA INC. in the amount of $20 to

VELUX-CANADA INC.
2740 Sherwood Heights Drive
Oakville, Onatrio
L6J 7V5
Once I receive the money order and your address  I will then ship you
the set.

With kind regards,

Terry Blondin

The best thing is that he didn't mention about the limit amount of • sets
can buy.