 Promotional / 25
    any site of orange buckets? —Dan Parker
   With Halloween fast approaching, has anyone seen any orange buckets in local stores? Also, if anyone recalls the set number for this, I sure appreciate (couldn't find on fib'snork or pause sites). Best, dan parker PNLTC (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: any site of orange buckets? —Ben Gatrelle
     (...) (URL) Gatrelle (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: any site of orange buckets? —Adrian Drake
   (...) I hope that Tarzhay sells these things again this year. I missed my opportunity to buy lots of these and stockpile the orange bricks. I want to get some of these, darnit. Adrian (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)