 Promotional / 24
  Some questions about the shell promos...

1.What decorated parts do they include? (i.e. not stickers) 2.What parts are used for the roof of the pumps? (the white parts) 3.What parts are used for the car wash? (are they the same parts as in e.g. metro park and service tower?) 4.What other (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Some questions about the shell promos...

I have them all, opened them all, but have not yet built them, so here's my best guesses in the absence of any other replies: (...) I have noticed the 2x3 red sloped bit with the Ferrari symbol, 2x1 grey sloped bit used for the petrol pump controls (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Some questions about the shell promos...

(...) Just got the instructions for this set from brickshelf.com. This is accually a sticker. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:37F9F139.BF74A9...ail.com... (...) accually a (...) The one on the 4x3 car-front piece is a sticker, but on the 2x3 used on the racing car it is printed. Huw (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)