 Promotional / 162
Re: Kraft Mac&Cheese Cheesasaurus Rex®
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 19:58:18 GMT

Chet Corbin wrote in message ...
Howdy-

While looking at the Lego Club site, I discovered a Kraft® Mac&Cheese • Promo.
At
the Kraft® website they have instruction to build Cheesasaurus Rex® (The • Kraft
Mac&Cheese mascot) out of Lego® blocks:

http://www.kraftfoods.com/thecheesiest/buildpage.html

What I found most interesting was this statement:

"Gather the Lego pieces shown in the key below and follow step 1 - 11. If • you
don't have enough orange bricks to build Cheesasaurus Rex®, you can • substitute
yellow bricks instead".

Enough orange bricks???? and in these sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x8, 2x2, • 2x3,
2x4, 2x6, 2x8, 2x10....... Yea Right!!!!!!!

If you have a spare 2x10 orange brick lying around please let me know......
Lego knows that nobody has orange bricks in these sizes, why do they and • Kraft
even say that??????

Thanks,

Chet

This is kind of like the Keebler "Build LEGO Ernie" site where it mentioned
that brown bricks can be hard to find so black should be substitued.

http://www.keebler.com/newsroom/prods_promo/legos/lego_ernie/lego_ernie.htm

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh