 Promotional / 156
    McDonald's Chicken-Mobile —Richard Marchetti
   What can I say? It has a chicken on the front of it and looks like a formula one, more or less. I am sure its the coolest promotion McDonald's has ever run. I dunno, with all the basic sets I see around, all the baseplates that come with those sets, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)