 Promotional / 140
Re: Mc Donalds Duplo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:22:07 GMT

Some McDs don't even have this set, they tried to give me an older toy
instead. One store told me this was the set going out in all the happy
meals. Oh Well !

Ray

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:

In lugnet.duplo, Ray Sanders writes:
Thats correct, I bought one of those today. The info is....

Lego Duplo polybag
Set # 1759
Age: 1 1/2 - 5
Pieces: 7

i got one of these too.  it looks an awful lot like a promo item that was
available by mail-in with kellogg's cereal box tops about ten years ago (i'm
pretty sure it is the same set).  i wonder if this will be the only duplo item
available during the mcdonald's promotion.

..joseph g.